The other day I needed a cute bag for a small card I had for someone, I had these chevron and polka dot kraft paper bags in my stash and I always have clothespins! I had just finished a pom pom order of these cute little rainbow poms for a customer and that is where the idea for DIY Rainbow Pom Pom Clothespin Clip popped into my head.
I decided to fluff one of the leftovers poms I had and hot glue it to a clothespin. That’s it. Nothing fancy. But still super cute. You can use the DIY Rainbow Pom Pom Clothespin Clip for a birthday card, a note card, a party favor bag, you could even use it as a small gift back, or to hold gift cards. Really, even if you never use it for anything in particular, its adorable! Follow the simple steps below to make your own clip.
You Will Need
- Clothespins * I used 3 Inch
- Kraft Paper Bags
- Tissue Paper Pom Pom – find tutorial here *Tip: I layered 6 sheets of 4×4 Inch tissue paper together and folded accordion style in 1/2 Inch folds
- Hot Glue Gun
How To Make a DIY Rainbow Pom Pom Clothespin Clip
- Make your pom pom, see #3 above
- Fluff your pom pom, also shown in the tutorial above
- Hot glue the back to the pom to the clothespin
- Attach to anything that you want looking super cute, adorable, craftsy, and fun!
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy craft! If yo umake one, please share a comment below! I’d love to see how you used your clips!